The International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL):
The International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) is global programme aiming at raising the general level of competence in IT in all sectors of the society and, therefore, Promoting life-long e-learning. The programme's main objective is to establish a benchmark for basic computer skills giving the opportunity for the Arab population to effectively join the new information age and consequently leading to fulfilling the ultimate objective of computer literacy.
You must be confident with the keyboard and mouse.
The ICDL course consists of the following seven modules:
- Module 1: Basic Concepts of IT
- Module 2: File Management (MS Windows)
- Module 3: Word-processing (MS Word)
- Module 4: Spreadsheet (MS Excel)
- Module 5: Databases (MS Access)
- Module 6: Presentation (MS PowerPoint)
- Module 7: Communication and Information
The above modules covers both Beginners and Intermediate levels.